What is the installation requirement of deep well pump in pump station?
1. The impeller should be firmly fixed on the shaft;
2, with the flange connection of multistage centrifugal pump for deep well pump, check the sand cover and seal ring, pump wheel and the sealing ring, and the balancing drum and the set of fit clearance, clearance shall be accordance with the requirements of the drawings.
3. It is appropriate to clean the thread and end face of the pump pipe and the supporting pipe of the pump pipe connected with the screw thread, and check that the end face should be perpendicular to the axis and no damage, and the thread should be in good condition;
4. Deep well pumps connected with flanges shall be parallel to each flange and perpendicular to the axis;
5. The end face of the coupling should be parallel, and perpendicular to the axis, the end face should be less than 0.04mm, the transmission shaft should be straight, the radial swing should be less than 0.20mm, the thread should be clean and free of damage;
Related Industry Knowledge
- Screw pump oil pump repair
- Inspection and preparation of deep well submers...
- How to select a well submersible pump?
- Several steps for selection of deep well submer...
- Single screw pump USES food industry attention
- Assembly and disassembly of deep well pump
- Working principle of deep well pump
- Vibration fault analysis of deep well pump
- Use environmental requirements for deep well pumps
- Transmission device requirements of long shaft ...